POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Newbie gets lots of black pixels on nested spheres : Newbie gets lots of black pixels on nested spheres Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:02 EDT (-0400)
  Newbie gets lots of black pixels on nested spheres
From: JEofVA
Date: 1 Jul 2008 17:05:01
Message: <web.486a9b1613f6a9318a187d850@news.povray.org>
As the Subject says, I'm very new at this, and not sure what I'm doing wrong.
The image I am trying to render is one of a sphere of nested multi colored
spheres with a wedge removed to reveal the inner layers. I get what I think I'm
suppose to get, except the inner spheres are speckled with lots of black pixels.

I read the piece about coincident surfaces causing this effect, but if that is
what the problem is, I don't know what surface needs moving.

Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong?

Jonathan
---------------------

Here's my .pov file contents:

  #include "colors.inc"